Increasingly important web-to-print storefronts can become big profit-generators for print businesses - provided they serve the needs and wants of clients.
Ordant’s web2print management software solution includes a web-to-print application that helps your shop remain successful in today’s competitive print industry. Here are our recommendations to print companies looking to improve their web-to-print storefronts and bottom lines:
- A successful web-to-print storefront is user-friendly. The chief reason clients do not take advantage of storefronts is that they find interfaces confusing and time-consuming, or can’t locate the services they want or need. A storefront layout that is simple and easy to navigate produces sales and repeat customers.
- To generate profits from all types of clients, consider implementing storefronts for both B2B and B2C transactions. Although the B2B operation will require additional programming and add some cost, it will also bring in greater revenue.
- Customized online print storefronts encourage repeat clients by making it easy to place the same or similar orders on a regular basis.
- Clients appreciate the chance to explore new products and services, so update your storefront regularly. Include special offers, too.
- Your online web-to-print storefront should be capable of handling client uploads quickly and easily. As the manager of your web-to-print operation, Ordant makes certain no client will be frustrated with balky uploads that waste time.
- Letting your customers track orders online and sending them automated emails, will keep your customer up to date and reduce your workload. When your customers are informed proactively, they won't call you regarding the status of their jobs and their satisfaction rate will go up..
A print company that strives to offer a state-of-the art web-to-print solution that is convenient for clients will find the effort well worth it. Ordant’s print shop management software solution includes a versatile web-to-print storefront and much more, so schedule a viewing of our free web-to-print software demo